dr.who

Lego DOCTOR WHO!!

Fan Art, Portfolio, Prints

The Ninth Doctor was the hardest to draw. But K-9 was the most fun, and i like the Adipose as minifig a lot. This would be a cool theme for Lego to make.

About these ads
Posted by

A Portland-based illustrator and cartoonist who meticulously blends genres, styles, and universes. Breaking down the walls between imagination and reality, he depicts super-saturated, hyper-detailed worlds where heroes and monsters are as fantastic as the landscapes they inhabit. He is the artist on the miniseries Transformers: Heart of Darkness, written by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning, published by IDW. He has also done work for Wired, Complex, INC. Magazine, the New York Times, Vertigo, Image, and MunkyKing. His work has also been featured numerous times on Comics Alliance, Io9, Project Rooftop, The Daily What, and SuperPunch. He is available for private commissions and freelance projects.

70 thoughts on “Lego DOCTOR WHO!!”

1. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I can’t decide whom I love most in this…

2. Anonymous says:

Where’s Tom Baker, the guy who played the part the longest?

3. Its just New Who. Never watched the series before the ninth doctor.

4. This is really terrific.
    It might take me a while to pick out who they all are.

5. Anonymous says:

OMG
    You should pitch this to Lego. Srsly–I would buy this! Probably 2, because my husband & I don’t always share very well, LOL!

6. Anonymous says:

OK, I have 2 I cannot figure out for anything. The girl in green in front of the weeping angel (Jenny maybe?) and the guy in the blue suit next to Davros…. LOVE that Wilf is in there, too! :D

7. I agree the girl’s Jenny. I THINK the guy in blue is the Master. What has me confused are the yellow-faced ones on either side of the Dalek. Are they just regular LEGO people?

8. Anonymous says:

I thought the blond behind the blue suit was the Master–he was blond mostly, wasn’t he? He definitely doesn’t have black hair, although he did tend to sport the darker suit I think…
    I thought the regular LEGO people were Autons.

9. This is pretty damn awesome, but can I just ask who the one beside Rose is? Someone I know was asking me so we’re trying to figure it out :P Is it Rory?

10. The guy in blue is the young guy in the blood family. And the yellow guys are autons. :)

11. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the clarification! :)

12. Ah, I think you’re rght about the Autons.
    The Master was only blond in End of Time, because something went wrong with his regeneration. He had dark hair at the end of S3. I thought the blond was Prof. Lazarus…

13. Yeah, i chose to keep the blond hair, to make him more distinct from the Blood Family guy.

14. Love this, it rocks. Is Sarah Jane there anywhere? I couldn’t see her, although I bet that I will as soon as I post this message!
    More more more! x

15. I just named every figurine on my flickr page, for clarification! check it out:

Doctor Who

16. I think Cassandra and the Adipose are my favorite, but they are all amazing!

17. This is INCREDIBLE. I loveloveloveloooove Jackie and the Adipose and The Face of Lego and TEN’S LEGO HAND IS UNATTACHED OH MY GOD. Everytime I look at it again I see more stuff that is amazing.
    Uh. Yes, good job!! Here via , by the way. :)

18. Anonymous says:

I think it would be awesome if you either A.) Sold this as a print or B.) Sold this as a clothing item (i.e. t-shirt, tote bag, anything)

19. Anonymous says:

Thank you thank you thank you!!

20. This is really cool. Also, I would totally buy those if Lego made them!

21. wow i kinda love how the Ood is here! it’s less scarier! i’d deff buy it if it’s available over the net tho :)

22. Anonymous says:

That’s really cool. Trying to make the dalek.

Comments are closed.